Dr. Rudy R. RodriguezAdult and Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Undergraduate: Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- Medical: University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Upper Extremity and Hand Fellowship: Columbia University Medical Center / New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (Board Eligible)
Rudy R. Rodriguez, MD
Dr. Rodriguez has extensive experience in upper extremity (shoulder, elbow, hand) and orthopaedic care, as well as sports injury surgery, and hip and knee replacement.